Wodurch hebt sich
das XBULL Konzept ab!?
The XBull-Sprinter is a fully equipped off-road camper van with all comfort and innovative detail solutions. Maximum length and maximum equipment characterize the XBULL-Sprinter - no endless option lists, but functional full equipment.
The campers are produced in small series and yet each vehicle is unique, they are distinguished by their individual color design. The combination of the exterior color in connection with the furniture color and the seat upholstery is always available only ONCE.
The layout and technical equipment, however, is the same for all campers and variable within limits, such as the optional solar system and battery capacity or all-wheel drive mode.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter 419 4×4 V6 CDI and 190 hp
- Maxi Sprinter with 7,367mm length and standard high roof
- 360 degree camera
- Trailer hitch
- Radar distance warning
- Central Lock
- Automatic gearbox 7-speed
- selectable all-wheel drive with reduction ratio 1:1.4
4 x 4 Iglhaut Performance
- Lock for the rear axle / 265 or 285 AT tires on Delta 4×4 18 inch alloy wheels
- Underride protection for front and rear axle differential
- Additional leaf spring on the rear axle
- 180 l of diesel tank
- 2 belt and 2 sleeping places
- Seating lounge with 3 seats and optional belt seat (+ driver and passenger seat).
- Longitudinal bed in the rear 1.4 x 2.0 m with comfort foam mattress
- bathroom with dry separating WC and floor-level shower
- Oven with 2-burner cooktop (gas)
- Compressor fridge 70 l with double door hinge
- Kitchen with sink and cover for cutting board
- Fenix coating furniture construction
- 150 l fresh water tank and 80 l waste water tank, both frost-proof installed in the vehicle
- 200 Ah lithium battery for charging e-bikes or self-sufficient free standing
- 150 Ah fuel cell "Efoy" for recharging the lithium battery
- Inverter for 220 V on board and charge booster for fast recharging while driving
- Water pressure pump
- electric floor heating
Optics and transportation
- Generous storage space on the rear pull-out for sports equipment under the lying surface
- "Mostvanted" roof rack with electric awning and additional headlights
- Roof terrace with sunbathing area and space for sand sheets, roof box, roof tent, etc.
- "Mostvanted" side ladder, spare wheel holder and universal carrier
- Automatically extending step on sliding door
- Entry aids on the driver and passenger side
- Foiling and Raptor paint
- extra high beam
- XBULL Components wheel arch extensions